Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Addressing the "problem" would involve banning you from the US.
    And if you can't ban me, you gonna cry? Aw, poor baby.

Banning me doesn't address the cesspool problem in midtown. You need to get your emotions in check.

There have been some great responses here like that public urinal in an earlier post. If business owners don't want to let the public use their washrooms, they can get together as a business association and fund a few of those outdoor plastic urinals from the earlier post. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    And if you can't ban me, you gonna cry? Aw, poor baby.

Banning me doesn't address the cesspool problem in midtown. You need to get your emotions in check.

There have been some great responses here like that public urinal in an earlier post. If business owners don't want to let the public use their washrooms, they can get together as a business association and fund a few of those outdoor plastic urinals from the earlier post. Problem solved.
    You have a serious judgment problem. Emotion has nothing to do with the absurdity of your false criticism.