Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Thank you for assuming that I had money. I don't, I'm just using some savings from over the YEARS to buy this house is all.

I don't make $100k/yr. I don't make $50k/yr. I don't even make $40k/yr. But I do make enough to get by and be comfortable.

That sucks that you lost money in something you considered as an investment. I'm sure the people who lost money in the stock market crashes thought the same thing... it's luck of the draw. I'm not trying to invest anything, just have a decent 4 walls and a roof...

If I never get more than what I put into it if I ever sell it, that's fine with me. To me, a home is a place to sleep, and eat. Not a goldmine... IMO that is one of the reasons why the market crashed in the first place. Totally unsustainable prices. Why should I pay you $50,000 for a remodeled kitchen when YOU only paid $10,000 for it?!

I know that is an extreme example, but I'm just trying to get my point across.
    Last edited by Marlon_JB2; March-19-13 at 03:45 PM.