I guess I am interested in the building and surrounding area for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, I seem to recall that it was a big fire, which suggests that it was a big building - and I love big old buildings.

Secondly, there was a fire at the building across the street [[a two story white commercial building) last year, and it has made me wonder what that area looked like in its hey-day.

Thirdly, the area is just outside of downtown, and we all know that we need the areas outside of downtown to catch the center city's resurgence if we are ever going to have a healthy and robust whole-city.

I guess I could call St. Vincent de Paul directly on this, but a) I didn't figure they would want to spend the time or energy dealing with me and b) I figured this forum would have more information about the building and surrounding area.

Anything anyone can offer on this would be great; if information is just plain sparse, or I am the only one interested in this, then I'll probably try to call St. Vincent de Paul soon.

Thanks,