Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Serpico and others have heard the "come back" story all too much over the past 40 years. It's just a ploy by a few wealthy folks using publicly backed funds to get what they want. "Normal" for Detroit is not accepted for the rest of the country. That is my point. Accepting daily rapes, murders and arson as a "fact of life" in a "big city" is not "NORMAL" especially on a scale as such as Detroit. No other city burns like Detroit...... and that is a sad fact. Stop buying into this crap about Detroit is like other cities... it is not.
    Serpico, please..... Don't talk about yourself in third person. I've noticed that you do that from time to time, and I don't think that there's a better way to make oneself look more like a tool.

Your relentless bitterness in every post you write is becoming very tiring.

I was thinking that maybe we could get you to take on Strong in a jello-wrestling match at the DYES picnic next summer. Are you in?

And you keep spelling "Kool-Aid" wrong. That's annoying, too. Stop that.

serpico Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Serpico, please..... Don't talk about yourself in third person. I've noticed that you do that from time to time, and I don't think that there's a better way to make oneself look more like a tool.

Your relentless bitterness in every post you write is becoming very tiring.

I was thinking that maybe we could get you to take on Strong in a jello-wrestling match at the DYES picnic next summer. Are you in?

And you keep spelling "Kool-Aid" wrong. That's annoying, too. Stop that.
    Serpico wishes the city of Detroit would get a clue....instead of blaming the messengers.... Read the front page of the Detroit News... it aint just Serpico stating the facts of how bad things are in the City. I guess u could join the Bing band wagon along with the Pied Piper Dan Gilbert and keep saying things are getting better..... bang..bang.. bang... yeah right....