Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Sounds like you've been up and down the block a few times. Can I ask which high rises you lived in, and how you liked it?
    I have lived at the River House Coop, Indian Village Manor, Harbor Town, and Riverfront Park. I had no complaints about any of them. But my preference was the older buildings like Indian Village Manor and River House because I prefer older structures which is why I moved to Mid-Town. I also preferred cooperative over condo living. My last residence before I left Detroit was in Mid-Town which in my opinion is just about the best place to live if you're going to live in Detroit.
    Last edited by MidTownMs; November-28-12 at 11:33 PM.