I didn't take that statement as a fact. Just O'Reilly's opinion of the outcome. I assume he's used to what happens to the politically shamed, Washington DC style. In the 313, you don't get off free.

Dear Detroit: It's time to speak up, again, ...even if it's just to send an email to freep.com...tell them you want her head on a stick, or something similar. Call the FBI [[[313) 965-2323], tell them to throw the book at her. I'll be doing that, myself, first thing tomorrow. [[They don't have an e-mail option online.) How about a Rico charge? Where's hubby in this? The People can really make a statement that they won't put up with this imperial attitude corrupt cr@p anymore.

Chicagoans seem to like their warm and fuzzy corruption. I don't believe that about Detroit, somehow. We're to damn recalcitrant for that; you can only be sheep for so long.

Dissapointed, hell. Stand up for Detroit! The place that nurtured you, and educated you and enabled your parents and grandparents to make a living and raise their kids [[you). How dare that skank [[help) screw up my beloved hometown? I just want to smack her, but barring that, let's impeach Conyers, sue her for malpractice [[can we do that?), run her out of town.

Hell, you can even send her down here to Texas so we can make fun of her, too. It's real hot down here now, and ostracizing arrogant phonies is a very entertaining amusement accomplished with a minimum of exertion.