Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Didn't know Cass Avenue was the main drag in Detroit. At Canfield. Got it now. I'm sorry.

And the Auburn is certainly leagues above anything built on Woodward recently. Compuware and the Ellington and those new buildings incorporated into Woodward Gardens are garbage, I agree.

Please forgive me for not recognizing and fully appreciating the scope and value of this truly groundbreaking project on Detroit's main drag.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_c View Post
    Didn't know Cass Avenue was the main drag in Detroit. At Canfield. Got it now. I'm sorry.
    No, you're right about that. Sorry for the error, Eric_c. Don't know how that happened as I've driven by it several times and should have known better.

Wasn't there a big stink over this being built with non-union contractors? Seems to me I recall picket lines in the early days.