Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
If you have data how about sharing it? If it say's there iis no toxic waste there it is total BS.
Now your putting words in my post ,I never said there was no toxins,I stated that there were equal to any other house or structure of that vintage.

If you want my data sorry it is going to cost you because I had to pay for it,it is a bit more involved then the EPA or states version as funding requirements are different.

But if you go here you can read the state and county's version and see that a good percentage of the problems there are not related to the owner but others that choose to use it as a dump site.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hac/pha/pha.asp?docid=436&pg=1

It is three pages follow the link that reads next section .I am not here because I am bored with life ,if that was the case I would be on some tropical island drinking margaritas next to some bronzed ladies and not worrying about some plant in Detroit,Michigan that could be providing jobs and education to a city that needs it but I guess if you have a job and are educated what does it matter anyways just burn it down.