Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Regardless of the circumstances [[and we will probably never know the whole story), my heart goes out to their families. I cannot imagine this happening to my 18 yr old grandson. I don't think he does any drugs or smokes pot, but he will be going to Wayne State in the fall and I am concerned about the carjackings and such. If anything happens to him, my heart will be broken forever.

God's grace be on the souls of those two boys and may God give their families the strength to get through this.
    The location where the bodies was found is closer to Warren [[3 miles) than it is the Wayne State's campus [[4.5 miles)

In my opinion you are just as safe on WSU's campus as you are in any inner ring suburb.

Don't lump Wayne's campus with the rest of Detroit, they actually have a fully staffed, functional and quick responding poloce force that is completely seperate from DPD.
    Last edited by wardwood; July-28-12 at 08:24 PM.