Most open meetings have a 2 minute per person public comment policy. Comments should not include questions of the body and if they do there is no requirement that the body must answer.Commenters sometimes have an agenda to ball up the proceedings- as if they are running a filibuster - but they have no right to mess up a meeting just because they are citizens.If you look that guy up on Google, you can see that he is a "Gadfly" and he is taking up the people's valuable time with his agenda. His crowd is always aledging abuse by the way. I hope he has pictures of his injuries [[he won't). My crazy neighbor once claimed that she ended up in the hospital after being manhandled by a police officer while being arrested. She submitted photos. One supposedly showed a bruised neck [[ she said she was choked) that the judge could not see any bruises on, AND a photo of her about 10 years younger with a different hair style and color laying in a hospital bed. My neighbor, by the way, hangs around with Sheffield and Shabazz. People like the fellow in that public meeting will say anything - try to find the proofs.