Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Why Dolunt and whats wrong with Godbee ?
    I've been around Commander Dolunt's periphery since junior high school. He is the older brother of a dear, old friend. You know someone's character when you see them off-duty. He is the real deal, solid to the core. He has been one of my personal heroes since being the highest-ranking Internal Affairs officer to investigate Kwhyme and keep his job. [[and I am quite certain he'd give me a ton of grief for being such the advocate for him, too!) Caught him walking his dog one day, not long after that quote in the Freep from his boss calling him 'dumb as a post'...and his usual self-less humorous deflection reminded me of his depth of character. The whole family is solid.

As for Godbee, he is too slick. He was part of at least one of Kwhyme's cash-only birthday parties...one of the hold-overs from that ugly time. Hides his pastorship of an inner-city church...has anyone ever heard of that?!

I just don't trust him. It is mostly a gut thing though, and probably reactionary against the Kwhyme association. And then there are the absolutely idiotic things he's chosen to do to 'solve' crime in a few specific areas...like tow innocent folk's cars in advance of them being victims, and other blaming everyone but the perpetrators.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; May-25-12 at 02:49 AM.