I agree, absolutely, that the guv should have gone the EFM route right away, if only because it has always been clear that the current "leadership" would never make the hard choices.

On your other point. I LOATHE wearing a tie. Not kidding, my aversion to wearing a tie has altered my career path. I'm totally at piece with not wearing ties, for myself or anyone else. Maybe it's that I have a fat neck, but I find them very constraining [[as I do the buttuned up collar underneath). I respect a man who forgoes a tie. Similarly, I respect a woman who doesn't wear heels [[the ankle was not meant to be at that angle!). Conversely, a woman in spike heels just screams "moron" to me, no matter what comes out of her mouth. I lived in NY on 9/11. One should always be wearing footwear that you can run like hell in. While clothing should look good, the first purpose is practical.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg19 View Post
Should'a just gone with the EFM right off the bat. He threw them several lifelines and they just keep squandering them. End this crap already.

On a separate note, does Snyder ever wear a tie? The guy looks like a slob to me.