Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
^^^^ I don't understand what the 19 year old was doing on the scene, on a party buss in front of a bar?
So let me get this straight.... a group of people rent a party bus for the night so they can go out and NOT drink & drive [[pretty responsible), happen to have a 19 year old ADULT on board [[not uncommon), observe a robbery and actually have the BALLS to call attention to it in an effort to help [[pretty gutsy), the robbers shoot at the bus and kill 2 people [[tragic), and your takeaway is "what was a 19 year old doing on the bus"????? Really??

We have no idea whether the 19 year old was even drinking, and it is common for bars [[especially in Pontiac which caters to a college age demo) to have 18 & over admittance policies. 18 to enter, 21 to drink. Thus the big black "X" marks they put on underage people's hands that take forever to wash off.

Now take into account that Pontiac no longer has a police department so the likelihood of anything happening to the robbers was minimal at best.

Responsible people out for some good fun on Saturday night, trying to help out a person being robbed, and paying the price for their assistance.

Horrible story. I hope we never have to hear about something like this again.