Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
tell me again how hate radio is not influencing small segments of radicals...increasing fear and hate can push someone over the edge...

whether it is a man in Arkansas or a crazy gun man in the Capital..we don't know what is going to push them into a rage..but for some it could reallybe listening to these hate filled media types- who love to fuel the flames of fear and hate..then hind behind the admendments...

while not everyone who listens to Rush, Beck or Anarchists etal..run out and kill someone...but listening to how the "liberals" are terrorists, or abortion Doctors are killing babies with glee or all ____fill in the blanks-___-people; are doing this or that feed sinto the instability and lack of civility that feeds the seperatist and dividers...

People like Beck and the likes like to scare and play to theleast comon denominator..they are truly the ones dividing the country..not the Obama's they rally against. These people would pee their pants if they had to confront half the people they rally against...

itis time to heal and bring to gether..divided we fall united we stand...folks
And these are the national broadcasts. Driving through West Virginia recently, I gave my music a rest and listened to the local talk radio. Those people went about three steps *beyond* what hate radio espouses. Hate was not too strong of a word--hate for those who weren't "christian", hate for those who were not of European descent, and a special kind of hate for our president who, according to the callers and the host, fell under both categories.

It's hard to listen to these programs. The truth doesn't hurt [[it's barely spoken on those types of shows)--deliberate falsehoods and pure hate does.