Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    Where are the people on this website that claim the clubs aren't causing the problems?
    Well, one could say that funneling dope through the clubs keeps more of it off the streets, which is where all those young men keep killing each other. Just a thought.

I have a friend whose main source of weed is Riverfront Towers. There's a guy who lives there that does a lot of business. I don't think weed is the problem.

I think the problem is combining alcohol and violent music with illegal weapons, people with anger/emotional management issues, a deficit of security, young men with an ample supply of testosterone, scantily clad women, and an environment that tolerates aggressive, non-verbal antagonistic communication.

It doesn't matter what race they are. You put all those things in one place, it's a powder keg.

Honestly, the marijuana consumption probably does more to reduce the violence if anything else.