Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I am most definately a "she teacher". I wasn't posting because I was more concerned for the kids and was focusing on them. I've put in some long hours the past few days and have been fielding phone calls from everyone I know wanting the "scoop". I have no other scoop except what's been reported in the media and that I have it on good authority that they found his car. Out of respect for Dwyone, I won't be commenting on his life or death in a public forum, other than this: No one deserved to die the way he did.

I do thank everyone for their concern about me, though. I assure everyone that I am fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Detroit Teacher: Very glad to hear it wasn't you...was worried when I didn't see you post on this thread for a while. My sympathies to to the family and the students and everyone who know this teacher.
    Last edited by DetroitTeacher; January-21-12 at 01:39 PM.