Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Welcome...nice site, love your pictures and info! In the last one, it's terrible to see that practically a whole block and more is gone.

Stromberg2

Nada on D-Funk for me, this guy's site is a pretty good wrap up, http://www.kempa.com/2005/06/16/houdini-and-detroit/ the character who punched him back in Montreal[[most films have him wearing an M...for McGill, Letterman's jacket, the school is so uptight about it they slag the puncher as a dropout 85-odd years later http://www.archives.mcgill.ca/refere..._reffaqs.htm#F

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Krieger View Post
    I was born in the Grace Hospital in Oct. 1926, shortly before Houdini died there.
    www.efn.org/~hkrieger/detroit.htm
    Hello there.
    Is your wife Dutch? Her name certainly gives something away. Even her first name is somewhat Dutch.

Foreign Languages:
    Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Русский
    You're not telling me that it would be quite possible if we deze conversatie in het Nederlands voortzetten? Zou grappig zijn!
    Last edited by Whitehouse; January-01-12 at 12:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2