I pulled up in front of my boyfriend's house A block away, we see a black and gold squad car

pull up in front of a house..After a few minutes, the cops get back into the car.

With them out of sight and mind, my guy got in and we pulled off

I ushered them forward even though they had the yield,
These are some of the key points of YOUR account that made you look suspicious .

Iffens you where there to make a drug buy ,don't you think that the person that went up to the house ,would wait until the poe-leece gone from down the street?
They had the yield, you waved them through. Exactly what some do in order to make it easier to flee and elude ." Good ! they ain't behinds me no more"

YOU came into the DMZ and and expected to be treated as though it's not a free fire zone.

OH WOW!, now you not considering buy within the city limits because of this experience. [[besides,chickens don't last long when predators are in the coop,)
Everyone here is heartbroken!

The style of policing YOU helped subject yourself to, is exactly what we need here.[[at least for now)

Sure a small percentage of folks don't deserve that treatment.[[you included), but the overwhelming majority DO. Back in the day the big four stopped a lot of people I knew including me. We were inconvenienced for a short time ,then left to go on our our bindess. Those who decided to be a bit brassy to them went home with a few lumps on their domes. Nobody cried and whined .It was all chalked up to life experience.

Helping to stifle pro-active policing in Detroit is exactly what law abiding citizens don't need. These officers are most likely some of the few, who still have a bit of fight left in them to help try and save this community.