Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Tax the Rich

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Talking about good [[or novel) ideas Occurrence;
    I recommend a bipartisan compromise [[so beloved by Democrats) to get us over this problem. As it's Democrats that want higher taxes on the Super Rich then let's legislate for higher taxes on the Democrat Super Rich. At least they'd get a part of what they want in this deal as most Super rich are Democrats anyway.
    In general Democrat voters want higher taxes across the board because most of them don't pay any themselves and they do like to be fair, so I think it would be a further good idea to raise taxes on Democrats then they can spend their own money..
    Uh, sure. That's why the wealthiest areas [[Northeast, West Coast, Chicago) tend to vote Democratic--because they're too poor to pay taxes. If anyone stands to gain from government spending, it's the leech states of the Deep South, which would revert to Third World status if it weren't for defense spending and Social Security incomes.

Or did I completely misinterpret your post, and instead of "Democrat voters", you meant to say "Black People"???

Not that it's any of your business, but I've paid well into five figures to the federal government this year. The only time I feel ripped-off is when I remember that some of that money went toward your education.
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; November-08-11 at 03:14 PM.