Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

30/33, 90.91 This test is probably unfair to Democrats because it asks a lot of Constititutional questions which weren't always historical questions.

33 of 33 = 100%
    Name:  civic_literacy_exam_results_mike_g.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  11.7 KB

This Canadian got 23/33, 69.7% but some of the questions were trick economic questions with a distinct Republican/Harper Conservative bent so I don't feel bad about getting those wrong:

QUestion: Free markets typically secure more economic prosperity than government’s centralized planning because: Correct Answer: the price system utilizes more local knowledge of means and ends

The only knowledge the Wall Street banksters really had was how to rip people off.

Question: If taxes equal government spending, then:Correct Answer: tax per person equals government spending per person on average.

What kind of a simpleton answer is that!!

lilpup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Relayer76 View Post

Question: If taxes equal government spending, then:Correct Answer: tax per person equals government spending per person on average.

What kind of a simpleton answer is that!!
    That is the apolitical answer.

32/33 here and feeling pretty good about it!

I concluded long ago that most DYes-ers are history buffs so better results here aren't surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Relayer76 View Post
    This Canadian got 23/33, 69.7% but some of the questions were trick economic questions with a distinct Republican/Harper Conservative bent so I don't feel bad about getting those wrong
    I got 32/33 - partially because I saw the bias and corrected for it, partially because I didn't see the right answer to the Levee question [[hey, it's early)

You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %

NEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %

NEAT!
    Flubbed these:

Incorrect Answers

• Question: Free markets typically secure more economic prosperity than government’s centralized planning because: Your Answer: more tax revenue can be generated from free enterprise Correct Answer: the price system utilizes more local knowledge of means and ends
    • Question: If taxes equal government spending, then: Your Answer: government debt is zero Correct Answer: tax per person equals government spending per person on average

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I got 32/33 - partially because I saw the bias and corrected for it, partially because I didn't see the right answer to the Levee question [[hey, it's early)
    I should have taken that into consideration, my bad. I ended up getting 28 out of 33 for an 84%.