There are about 50 "MindBox Hunters" now.

A total of 31 boxes have been found, mostly in the upper midwest, but some as far away as LA and Tampa.

The latest was one found in an ancient metal cabinet containing railroad switching circuitry near Milwaukee. This was discovered in late July of this year.

Our group feels it best not to comment further on details, but to continue our work.

My publishing of the account of the Three Mile Drive Box [[as its nicknamed, or the "TMD Box") was controversial. We expected some sort of "visits" from "men in black", but it never happened.

My guess is that the program is "tolerated" in the CIA, but is not of high importance, and may just be a throwback to an earlier age. There is probably much fear about the matter becoming public, and so any kind of expanded actions [[ie: to stop or harass Mindbox Hunters) would probably not be approved. In fact, it may be that a small group of people in the CIA are doing this without higher-up approval, maybe under a blanket budget line-item such as "psyops research", or some such thing and the last thing they need is a public blow-up that exposes their actions.

In any event, I can't comment further on the matter. There may be a time when we can make this more public, but we need a situation where we won't be taken as tinfoil hat crackpots. For now, we'll just keep hunting these things down and disconnecting them.

Gannon, you may be able experience this as an auditory phenomenon if you are really sensitive, but most don't "hear" the signal, they just "absorb" it and it affects them. The only way to hear it is to construct a device that takes the signal on the AC circuit and turns it into audio. Many AC "multimeters" that electricians use to detect the presence of current on a circuit have an audio feature that allows them to "hear" the 60HZ AC. What my buddy built for our excursion was similar in nature to that.