Quote Originally Posted by p1acebo View Post
I do have the right to assume you haven't done your research because you haven't stated otherwise [[prove me wrong, otherwise it sounds to me like you don't have a background in the subject). I don't understand why you are upset with me defending my points but the fact of the matter is someone questioned the article posted:

And you responded with:

So based on these string of posts it is safe assume you are linking this article to the "rampant cancer" in our society. Remember, correlation does not equal causation.. or at least if you are going to make that claim it is something you should keep in mind.

If you disagree then that is fine, however that is the time line of posts that occur. I was calling out the article and you decided to disagree, but that does give me every right to defend my views and at the same time dispute yours.

Unfortunately some of the comparisons you are making with other known pathological substances does not apply considering the article was so damn vague [[not to mention you mentioned fluoride which is actually healthy for our teeth in moderation, oh and people do not have issues with aspartame as we are able to metabolize it fine UNLESS you suffer from PKU, which is an enzyme deficiency). Now if you want to talk about the flaws of various studies trying to prove the carcinogenic properties of various substances, that is another subject. Just let me know and we can debate any of this, just perhaps not in this threat.

But again, I do have a right to defend my points considering you wanted to attack them, it doesn't take a lot of nerve to do that.
But yet she did bolster her point with:
Years ago people scoffed at the notion that asbestos was unsafe, and how many people have died unnecessary deaths from mesothelioma?