Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Hmmm, I own a paintball gun too...

Personally, the racial aspect of the conversation wasn't my issue, but the folks discussing this thought that the picture on the Penthouse club was a slap in the face to the residents living there, so I didn't want to leave that aspect of the discussion out of the thread.

My problem is that the owners of these clubs are putting up these pictures with no regard to and little respect for the people whos communities they're setting up shop in. I'd be willing to bet that the owners of these places wouldn't want these types of signs going up in their neighborhoods. I know the area around this club is hit, and there's much worse going on around it's perimeter, but that doesn't make it right.

Bottom line, these photos are unnecessary to communicate to the public the type of service that the establishment is providing.
    Last edited by detroitsgwenivere; July-22-11 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typos