Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

The sports shoe store is on the larger mall which has a Bank of America on the corner. I take care when in that area and frequent it a great deal... and St. Jean has it's troubles for certain. Not far are some newer homes and if you go further east down Dickerson you run into some really nice property in one corner, then a blighted area on another along the water front. The Chalmers mall is near full occupancy with a Spartan grocery and auto supplies store and several other businesses - It's the safer of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoracks View Post
    There are 2 plazas at Warren / Connor. This is in the small one right? These plazas get a lot of traffic. I wonder how much businesses in the area have to pay for insurance. Seems like a bad place to set up shop. I had a girl approach me right up the street from there. A business woman of sorts, probably a police woman but regardless, She hoped to render services for like 3 dollars. I was astonished. I think I said.."what you need 3 dollars for that bad."
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-17-11 at 10:17 AM.