Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

By the way Oladub, the President extended the Bush tax rapes to get Unemployment benefits for Broke Ass people. In case you don't know that means people without a job.
    I'm sure you blame them for their corporate bosses laying them off so they can move their jobs to India or somewhere else.
    I am not some lame pacifist who blames the fired and laid off on those who lost their jobs. Nor do I blame the unions for fighting for jobs that support families in this country.

So go ahead and blame the victim for his condition.

Hey I have a good idea lets cut unemployment benefits so the govt can go into greater debt so we can give tax breaks so the management so they can get that BMW for their kids 16th birthday.

Oops Bush already did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Original63 View Post
    By the way Oladub, the President extended the Bush tax rapes to get Unemployment benefits for Broke Ass people. In case you don't know that means people without a job.
    I'm sure you blame them for their corporate bosses laying them off so they can move their jobs to India or somewhere else.
    I am not some lame pacifist who blames the fired and laid off on those who lost their jobs. Nor do I blame the unions for fighting for jobs that support families in this country.

So go ahead and blame the victim for his condition.

Hey I have a good idea lets cut unemployment benefits so the govt can go into greater debt so we can give tax breaks so the management so they can get that BMW for their kids 16th birthday.

Oops Bush already did that.
    I know libs are uncomfortable with the Constitution except for a line or two they like to broadly interpret into a magic wand but how did Congress or the President get the power to provide unemployment benefits? Where is that constitutional power delegated? States do have the right to extend unemployment benefits as long as they wish though so your argument is with the respective states' unemployment policies.

I blame the policies of Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama, their parties, and the cheap money policies of the Federal Reserve for creating economic bubbles that have collapsed and for instigating policies which ship jobs out of the country. Remember how Senator Obama campaigned against NAFTA?[[haha) If we have a problem caused by government excess and corporate greed, then that would be a good thing to recognize if looking for a cure.

I certainly don't blame the unemployed for Bush and Obama moving their jobs off to China and more recently to Korea. In fact, I regularly lobby for import taxes on corporations to encourage them to create jobs here rather than overseas. It would be such an improvement over extending unemployment compensation no matter who pays.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/