Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Lorax Guest

Who made you the thread police?

There is nothing in my posts that could be considered personal attacks.

Offensive, perhaps, but then again that goes for your posts as well.

You're not able to keep up with me on the rhetoric, so you want to blow up game?

ccbatson Guest

NAME CALLING, not personal attacks...that is/was your violation.

I took it upon myself to point it out to you as it was me that you were calling a name.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    NAME CALLING, not personal attacks...that is/was your violation.

I took it upon myself to point it out to you as it was me that you were calling a name.
    Then you probably deserved it.

I thought repugnicans were thicker skinned then that, sorry if I offended your sensibilities.

ccbatson Guest

I am thick skinned, the rules of this board were establish for reasons known to the owners. Presumably to make it a strong and popular forum. In the spirit and faith of those intentions, the community participating is obliged to follow the rules, or take their business elsewhere.

He was? I've never heard that. Regardless of whether that is true or just unsubstantiated rumor, it has no place here

ccbatson Guest

It isn't a matter of "deserve"...it is a matter of how the owners of this site wish their intellectual property to be run.

4real Guest

WOW, some caller called Rush a Nazi, how cute. The left is so adept at name calling it amazes me.

What about KKK Robert Bird of W VA?, longtime top member of the slavery party.

ccbatson Guest

Aren't all old Democrat's former members of racist organizations?

I believe David Duke ran in the Republican primary.

WOW, some caller called Rush a Nazi, how cute. The left is so adept at name calling it amazes me
    The guy who called him that was a Republican. Go back and read the Huffington Post link on the first page.

Aren't all old Democrat's former members of racist organizations?
    The Republican Party welcomed all racists from the old Democratic Party. Think back to that great Republican, Strom Thurman, who famously left the Dem's because they became too liberal, and, gasp, thought all races were equal. He proudly became a Republican because that party was more welcoming of the segregation philosophy.

And who can forget when good ol boy Trent Lott proudly proclaimed that he thought the rest of the nation was foolish for not voting for Strom back in 48 when he ran under a segregationist platform. Guess the Repubs aren't too far removed from that way of thinking now, are they?

And, yes, Republican wing nuts warmly welcomed David Duke during his unsuccessful run at the Senate a few years back. Embrace your party of elite white men!

ccbatson Guest

One ancient relic, no current neanderthals of that mind set on the right. Loads of them on the left.

One ancient relic, no current neanderthals of that mind set on the right. Loads of them on the left.

are you serious? good god man, get some help to return to reality

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...399921,00.html

I seriously doubt, with George Allen's macaca comment in the 06 senate race and numerous other examples, that much has changed in the 6 years since that article was written

ccbatson Guest

Check the guy right behind Obama who called him a new, clean, and articulate black politician. Nahh, that isn't racist, is it?

ccbatson Guest

Guess who I am referring to? Joe, never buy a used car from this man, Biden.

I doubt Biden would have a car to sell you, he rides the train!

Check the guy right behind Obama who called him a new, clean, and articulate black politician. Nahh, that isn't racist, is it?
    he called him articulate, but didn't call him black

Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
    You are taking one off-the-cuff comment out of context and then trying to paint someone as a racist while ignoring their entire life's work that shows that they are not.
    That is the strategy of the right, take out of context, distort, and play to people's fears. This is why the Republican Party is in serious trouble, they are loosing the moderate wing and the fringe radical right is bunkering down for a cultural revolution.

ccbatson Guest

Serious trouble? One mid term lame duck ousting election with a Rino running for the GOP?

What do you libs think racism means?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism

Biden considering Obama an positive exception to the rest of the race is extremely racist.

Google response:
    Your search - "a new, clean, and articulate black politician.", Joe Biden - did not match any documents

Well said, Jaber...But you have to understand, the said "Party of Lincoln" is far from what Lincoln stood for, and is currently a party of the "last angry white male", clinging to power, and is scrambling for all who pay the least bit attention to it's racist platform.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; June-03-09 at 10:21 PM.

ccbatson Guest

Sorry...two moderate losses in lame duck administrations. Check history and watch what Obama will usher in for 2010 and 2012 [[G-d willing).

Lorax Guest

The GOP is nothing more than a largely southern, white male party who's influence was on the wane even in the 90's, with the stolen election of 2000 as their last grasp at holding power, and unfortunately for us, resulted in 8 years of the systematic destruction of our society.

Tush and Cheney ruled from the hard right fascist wing of the party, tossing out moderates like Colin Powell, and began their reign of terror promising to rule from the middle, knowing they stole the election, but figured they had nothing to lose by doing so, since it was all about them, their lust for oil money and, of course, raiding the national treasury on the way out the door. All planned beautifully.

ccbatson Guest

Check back after the 2010 and 2012 elections regarding who you think does, or does not, comprise conservatives in America.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast