Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/forums/...=Graffiti_2011

So far over 86% agree that it is vandalism,if you watch his video you hear the typical me,me,my,my.

Here's more about that show in LA which was mentioned in the Detroit News article:
    Radical Graffiti Chic
    By Heather MacDonald,
    City Journal, Spring 2011

Sponsored by L.A.’s aristocracy, the Museum of Contemporary Art’s new show celebrates vandalism.

Drive behind the Geffen Contemporary, an art museum in downtown Los Angeles, and you will notice that it has painted over the graffiti scrawled on its back wall. Ordinarily, that wouldn’t be surprising; the Geffen’s neighbors also maintain constant vigilance against graffiti vandalism. But beginning in April, the Geffen—a satellite of L.A.’s Museum of Contemporary Art—will host what MOCA proudly bills as America’s first major museum survey of “street art,” a euphemism for graffiti. Graffiti, it turns out, is something that MOCA celebrates only on other people’s property, not on its own. [read the entire article here]