Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

We used Previcox for our elderly Lab, Luna Blue [[1993-2008), in the last year of her life. It seemed to work really well. The best price we found was from entirelypets.com.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    We used Previcox for our elderly Lab, Luna Blue [[1993-2008), in the last year of her life. It seemed to work really well. The best price we found was from entirelypets.com.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the info and the pic of Luna Blue, she was a beauty. I'm on my third black lab, first lived 13 years, my second one lived 15 years.

Both my gals are on Glucosamine supplements and one is also on Metacam and Tramadol. [[12 year old collie) She has arthritis in her spine. Those drugs are worth every penny. [[make that every DOLLAR! They aren't cheap) The liver function thing seems to be with all those drugs. Sadie is also on Phenolbarb for seizures so she goes in for liver work-up every 6 months anyway. It gets to the point that you wonder which is worse, die from liver failure or from a seizure because you didn't use the meds. I love them both and would pick up pop cans on the freeway if that was the only way to make sure they got what they need.

We did that for our previous dog, Murfi, an 8 lb. mix rescue dog. Wound up giving her shots and her staying at our vets for five days on IV's. We'd do it again in a heartbeat if need be. We now have another rescue, Annie B, who's about 2 years old. You're doing the right thing.