Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
Yeah its stupidity, but this is less than a mile from where I live, and if we're just going to sit here and ignore the astronomical crime in our community, then count me out.

Sorry, if he could make it to St. Clare he could make it to a business in Grosse Pointe or along Jefferson in Detroit and sweep the floors or something. Don't feel much pity for this punk ass bitch. Shit's rough all over, kid.

I do appriciate rjk's assesment, though.

As an aside, he probably didn't know she was a nun [[if he even knows what that is). Most don't wear habits anymore, and in some of the news sources they specified that she wasn't. Maybe he thought he was hitting some loaded Grosse Pointer. Jokes on him.
Let me just state I also don't feel sorry for this POS. If he had robbed you or I, his momma would have said the same thing. That he was hungry which is the point I was trying to make. His mother is a failure. Instead of raising him to stand on his two feet, she enables him to be a piece of shit. Rather than putting her foot up his ass, she will resort to rolling excuses as to why he fucked up his future.