Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: More Robocop

Hybrid View

That's an actual VW The Troll is holding. At one time it had California plates, which shows what we think of our neighbours to the south.

This kind of interactive art is very popular out here. In my town, Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper.....

Name:  c342e6ac-249a-46b5-85b7-98d318c71da6.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  52.7 KB

......which sits on the front steps of the museum, is a very popular piece of art that gets clothed in various coats, scarfs, hats, etc. depending on the weather. I think the point is that "art" doesn't have to be serious, and I think [[like Fremont, which is home to a number of quirky artworks beside the Lenin statue and The Troll) certain districts [[New Center and the Cass Coridor come immediately to mind) would benefit greatly by these types of instilations.
    Last edited by douglasm; March-12-11 at 04:34 PM.