Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
Skipper, name one thing he has been right about? Just ONE.

What? I don't get the chance to play?!

I suspect a few of the threads which disappeared were dangerously close to deeper truth that some unseen folk needed to hide.

Did I ever tell you about the harvest party I went to where a fellow told me he thought everyone there became urban gardeners due my insistence that we use the land to feed bellies instead of mowing grass and dumping trash on it all?!

The Kwhyme affair had a few significant hits among my many postulations of logical extensions of his abuses...to the extent that I have been threatened?

Nah, what would please you, Vox? Do you need a revelation that Andrew D. Basiago's whistle-blowing is actually true before considering me somewhat perceptive and able to connect dots of data that many simply ignore because they are too far in the outfield?!

Any time I dare bring any of this up, though, I am attacked as an egotist or worse. I am not anything of the sort.

IF you are who I think you are...then you've SEEN me go into some of my idea-hampstering. I've SHARED some of them with you...because I thought you deserved to be a part of that creative process.

If you merely think me entertainment or weaker, than perhaps that analysis was incorrect. <sigh>

Cheers, anyways, it IS always good to learn more. Always.

Sincerely,
John

unafraid to always post publicly showing my full real-life identity, unlike most on-line...