Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Default Feelin' Nationwide Strikes Approaching

...because of this absolute fucking idiot of a governor who has now IMPLICATED OURS in collusion.

All due a well-placed and -timed prank phone call.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/0...as-David-Koch-

Read it and weep, Republicrites. One of your own has admitted collusion with the cocky Koch brothers.

And Snyder is apparently in on it, too.

I'm feeling a nationwide strike coming on...unions will prove their worth, and will make those like Oldredfordette proud. They ARE still relevant and necessary, not just like the fat cats at the top.

Although there are a few that have sold out...the bulk of 'em just want justice!

Cheers on this very curious day...after Wisconsin legislature started the revolution...with their illegal vote call and rush to non-count.

[[JUST like the governor told the fake-Koch they'd do over the phone. Cut their electronic pay, force them to come in to pick up a paycheck on the floor of the house, get the quorum...LET the Dems leave again, or wait for them to go into a private meeting...then rush the vote.)

I really cannot believe I heard what I did on WDET upon waking this fine day.
    Last edited by Gannon; February-25-11 at 09:36 AM.