Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Watch for that Southfield Freeway hit team to be deployed again, then.

They sit one car on the overpass between Oakwood and Outer Drive with a laser speed detector, and six to eight squad cars just waiting for a radio-alert identifying anyone going even five miles over the limit. It HAS been a while since I've seen 'em out en force like that...but there are often single cars positioned UNDER that overpass, in either direction.

They target white men with goatees and sunglasses, too. Even say to their face they look like drug dealers!

A friend who works for Detroit Diesel and lives in Lincoln Park got pulled over three times in a row...for exactly that. Five over and a goatee under his Oakleys.

Detroit has a TON to learn from Allen Park with regards to this, heh.

They could balance their budget on the revenue from the Lodge alone, during rush hour...although I-94 has their full share of idiots, too.

Geez, this morning on I-94 coming across town at 8 a.m., I was the slowest one on the road doin' sixty. I was wishin' for some justice with a few of the real bozos speeding up in that gauntlet between I-75 and I-96.

I love it that the UNIONS were the ones that brought up that failed movie studio...what did they plan on accomplishing with making that scheme the scapegoat, try to make everyone forget about the housing bubble?!

I think it was six years ago when I first warned everyone to watch their driving styles, because every metropolitain and state government was going to be sucking wind when the house prices finally burst...it was SO obvious the prices were being inflated falsely.

No cheers on this one...

I started laughing the moment I read this post, they got me before. Unfortunately, the ticketing officer had been in an accident and was hospitalized the day I went to court and the ticket was dismissed.