Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

thank you for posting such abiased an untrue cut and paiste it gives us in the peace camps a little time to talk to the bigots of the world... should I respond yes.. and I will .. as you paiste this settlements continues unabated...the wall continues over farms and villiages... 20 year old shepard was shot for tending his sheep by a sniper leaving a wife and a child..his crime was tending his sheep near the wall.. as you print this BS; Christians in the middle-east continue to shrink from 18% to less than two percent of the population...in a recent article in the Washignton Report on Middle-East Affairs .. a Catholic [[ I know you dont believe they are Christian LB...but they are) reports that the main reason they [[Christians) are leaving is the conditions from the OCCUPATION...They feel that the Israel RIGHT [[not all Israelis by the way ..) want the sites for tourism devoid of the indegenious population of Chritsians..

As you print this: [[ hiding behind the vieled : haters label..a new tactic by the way to paint legitment criticism with labeling).. Yael Dayan [[ Moshe's Daughter) is speaking out bravely like so many other Israeli's on the policies of the country...Asking American Jews to stop the silience...talking about the prejudice against the Ethiopean Jews who are not allowed to worship equally [[in Synagogues). Bediouns who served in the IDF are having their homes bulldozed in and relocated in the Negev areas where there was heavy waiste from industry...that radical Rabbies are Harashing an 80 year old Jewsih Holocaust suvivior because he rents to Arabs..which some Rabbies want to stop.

I truly beleive in the righs of both people to exist in peace and harmony..but your lies and the bevy of apologist cut and paisters show a bigotry only equal to South Africian Aparthied. I have supported the peace camps in Israel and have been in contact with Israeli soldiers and the combantant for peace.. I have talked to ordinary Palestinians and Israelis that get it.. you dont.. and ,many here dont understand.. If you read HP which you must,. there is countless articles on the truth and every so often an apologist for the occupation writes one [[freedom of the press).. but you are blind to teh realities and in being blind you place Israel in postions of a constant state of war.. we know that Israel wants to continue to expand settlemenst and they use security as an excuse.. they continue to take land even as we speak.. including from a Sister's convent... Their right is entrenched just like our right here... Micheal Ben-Ari calls any Israeli a "germ" for speaking out against Israle [[his own people) ..

so when you cut and paiste this BS... you are hurting Israel...you guys havent figured that out yet.. we can keep sending billions to prompt this government up ..of we can demand [[yes we can)...that their Left and Centeral voices be heard.. this Government is not a partner in Peace and teh old canard about lack of partners has been proven wrong again... The TRUTH is coming.. and th esettlement expansion [[13,000 new home..natural growth BS) is going to show the world the only partner in the peace process is status qou..that has been the bait and switch operations of the Likkud for decades as well as their labor partners..

Rachel Marshal says it eloquantly: the Emperor [[AIPAC, lIkkudites etc) stroles down the streets with his new clothes... we all laugh at the nakedness...but the supportors dont get it... the Lobby is exposed for what it is.. naked and agressive. Arabs have offered peace for generations... all they want is continous lands and access to water..they want a vaible state not one surrounded as Gaza by a hostile army whose control is still present.. some are pragmatists... they want peace.others are too far gone..but when they see a viable peace and opportunity for economic gain they may come along or be jailed..their choice... stop falling for the 2000 plus bloggers hired by the Mossad or the IDF or AIPAC who ever fund these folks.. talk to JSTREET..talk to the Peace camps your author is so afraid of .. talk to soldiers in the IDF who have seen war crimes..talk to Palestinian Ghandi's that are jailed for a year for nonviolent protests...

we have seen the MSM images of Palestinians gone wild..and the THUGS of hamas.. but that is not all the faces of the conflct.

When you perpetuate the misinformation people die...on both sides.. how disengenous... I ask those like you little ...

as an Israeli do I want Zionist Christians who want to convert me and let me war against my neighbors for a second coming ...and look to the Jewish faith as waiting to be converted .. or do I want people who CARE ABOUT JEWISH FAITH AND IT'S PEOPLE HERE AND IN
    ISRAEL TO BE CRITICAL BUT SUPPORTIVE.. to respect the JEWISH FAITH .and not change it but be critcial and protective of the people..but challege the policies of the government... like the building of the wall through farms and groves..500-1000 meters wide on 35% of ariable lands.

Remember Abu Hashish whose only crime was tending his sheep on Christmas Eve...thisnk about your tax dollars supporting this.. wouldnt it be better if they went to building projects for peaceful co-exhistence between the two.. demand ending the WAR aide to Israel..and demand that monies only go to joint projects for Peace.. or is that too much for you LB..
    Last edited by gibran; February-09-11 at 11:53 AM.