Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 357 of 432 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 367 407 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

I fuc Ed up and forgot the date. feb 28th

That's at 7:30. And again at 10:30

watch it!

Default Pals

Seems like we used to get about 20 of us into Charley & Stoney`s room...[[top of the stairs...first room )to watch Kirshner`s Rock Concert...Imagine that - Live rock and roll
    on a color T.V. Not bad for a bunch of Hippies.
    R.I.P.Don Kirshner - He was to N.Y. rock what Gordy was to Motown.

Kirshner invented the Archies....he's a hero.

John send a note on Feb 27th...thats the way this older [[but Dynamic) dude will get to it...I don't use calendars, schedules [[unless stickynoted to my forehead) or cellphones very well

...thanks for the pizza ...

Jeep I'll go with da BEARS...watch out for LIONS next year...

...its time for a HiwaTT experience...and if ya never heard HiWatT play guitar, you've really missed something...image imminent...

mr Gast...don't even think about it ...

Default Hiwatt..

...colorful playing...Attachment 8619

Name:  markley points to a dumb  .jpg
Views: 599
Size:  28.8 KBMarkley and I went to the auto show and then had pizza in Eastern Market....You guys in your warm sunshine sure are missing a wonderful winterland. Here he is pointing to the Garwood

Ha ha, I used to watch Kirshner`s Rock Concert in my 'ittle room at my parents house. Invite some friends over, have the black light going.

Damn I wish I had known about Garwood then. I would have snuke in there somehow in all my 16 year old glory..

Gleeman- You jogged a wee bit of dormant orange wedge loose with that one, outstanding work.
    All is well here. Just doing what I have to do. I'm pretty well healed from surgery, I'm
    even thinking of busting out my XC skis for some exercise. They're not going to take
    the other kidney out, so I'm in a holding pattern for a new one. I should be ready to
    rock by spring. Peace and love to all.
    p.s.- 4String, thanks for the 'fro post. One of many great memories. I can almost hear that 8string
    booming from here!
    p.s.s.- Candyman,like a high mileage Harley, we all have our down time till the thaw. Stay strong
    and stay healthy!

great news Hiwatt...ski on dude...

Thanks, the odometer is set for infinity in cruise speed. I had a memory of Fergi and Stoneys' room also. I always heard "Grand Funk Railroad" coming out of there. "I'm getting closer to my home, i'm getting closer to my home,.................,..................., ....................!" Garwood Rocks!

Hiwatt,

Great to hear from you my beother!! So glad that you are doing ok... Still waiting to see some pictures of your last guitar project.. Good health to you and keep in touch!!
    Last edited by 4string; January-20-11 at 02:17 PM.

Gleeman

Great work on the Hiwatt pic.. You are great!!

Quote Originally Posted by john collier View Post
    Name:  markley points to a dumb  .jpg
Views: 599
Size:  28.8 KBMarkley and I went to the auto show and then had pizza in Eastern Market....You guys in your warm sunshine sure are missing a wonderful winterland. Here he is pointing to the Garwood
    Hey Gleeman, you're pointing iin the wrong direction. Ha, ha.

gleeman....great work on the HiWatt thing. When I shut down my computer, that image stays on the screen...it glows in the dark,,,,,it's pretty cool....like a HiWatt night-light...

[B[B]]HiwAtT NitE LigHts]...yes !! [[copyright the name) with a 70's patchouli oil scent...
    Last edited by Gleeman; January-20-11 at 09:32 PM. Reason: size matters

...one more thing..at the auto show...best car = the Shaquille O'Neal Roush Mustang had everything else beat...burgundy so deep you could see thru it..monster chrome rims...white leather front buckets [[automatic cuz Shaq would never have room to hit a clutch),.. and, since there was no room for the half-back seat the rear compartment had 12' speakers and tweeters all over...

OG, Drummer21.....Packers v Bears....Soldier Field.....gametime: cloudy....20* w/snow flurries...Hot Rum Toddies......man, I love California.......

the heart says Bears.....the smart says Packers.....

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    OG, Drummer21.....Packers v Bears....Soldier Field.....gametime: cloudy....20* w/snow flurries...Hot Rum Toddies......man, I love California.......

the heart says Bears.....the smart says Packers.....
    Anybody's guess at this point. We don't have much of a running game so if it's cold, we've got some major problems. I think if it could get up over twenty five degrees it might give us an edge. Either way, it's a great championship rivalry in a great stadium. Well, .... except for the condition of the field. Could see some injuries because it's going to be like playing on concrete.

It was -17 here this morning without the wind chill. I am not enjoying this. I didn't even go fishing.

Hey Rona Baby............

Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:39pm PST

Surfer becomes first to ride giant 'Jaws' waves at night

By: Pete Thomas, GrindTV.com

http://www.grindtv.com/surf/blog/237...aves+at+night/

OG.....if the Bears can't stop Woodson, et. al., and that corner blitz, then Cutler and the boys are going to have a really long afternoon. Rogers is hotter than a $2 pistol, so you won't need to run, but Starks has been on a tear, so they might as well give that a try. The bears have Hester, and Cutler can throw pretty good too. It is the greatest rivalry in pro football. That old "Black 'n' Blue" division, smash-mouth football.........well, it's hard to beat if you're a true fan.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Anybody's guess at this point. We don't have much of a running game so if it's cold, we've got some major problems. I think if it could get up over twenty five degrees it might give us an edge. Either way, it's a great championship rivalry in a great stadium. Well, .... except for the condition of the field. Could see some injuries because it's going to be like playing on concrete.

It was -17 here this morning without the wind chill. I am not enjoying this. I didn't even go fishing.
    It's the way football was played originally: Briggs/Tiger Stadium, Soldier, Lambeau, Municipal, Keezar, etc. The fans were right there with the teams. Stadia are now bigger, fans are further from the field and the game is almost secondary. It's an event. Bars, teevees, catered food, game rooms, cafeterias, gift shops, almost everything except football and the elements. I remember seeing a Lions/Bears game in Tiger Stadium around '67 or '68. It wasn't the coldest weather but certainly not warm. We were sitting near the end zone. Lion's running back, Altie Taylor, was running wide to the right - toward us. We were very close to the action. We could hear Taylor clearly and we also could hear Dick Butkus clearly; he was screaming, as he ran across the field to tackle Taylor: "get that m+#*_^f_+*er, get that m+_^*f*!*er", at the top of his lungs. Being about 17 at the time and pretty buzzed, it was quite fun. We were that close.

Great Stuff !!!!..Hi Watt really good news...Gleeman as Always Beautiful...JC..Dig It... Football tomorrow...Cannot wait to watch.. Old Guy 6 here right now can not imagine -17....Dig the picture in front of Supinos..My friend Dave own's the Joint...Really Good..Stone Keep Rockin...Lost a friend and Musician John Manikoff Yesterday...He played in a few bands . [[Michael Clarke from the Byrds) also with Firefall [[Rick Roberts)...and wrote music for some Films as well...I remember when his band [[Chip Stevens Group) opend at the Eastown for 10 Years After...Another good friend gone...Peace...Whaler

Whaler...sorry about your freind. I remember the Chip Stevens Group...Stonefront giged with them a couple times.

1kd.....sad but so true. Soldier feild hasn't changed much at all, though. Rock 'em sock 'em tomorrow.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; January-22-11 at 09:38 PM.

Name:  party_animals_e0.gif
Views: 516
Size:  17.1 KBHappy Birthday Ruth ! ! ! Hope your day is filled with really neat and cool stuff.....This one makes you legal age now, right? If so, some of us might make a move on ya........[[like age ever matter to us pervs)......Any way darlin.....many many more and may they all be as delightful as you are.......bunches and bunches of luv at ya.............GDGT