Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

In all honesty, not being a Detroiter, the first time I heard about the MC5 was researching one of my favorite tracks of the 80's, "What time is love" by the KLF. It's one of those tracks that always seem to be ahead of their time. This still rocks dancefloors all over the place. Kind of like the same thing with New Order's "Blue monday", which, hard to believe, is almost 30 years old!!! I always wondered where that sample came from..... Afew years later Youtube was born and my answr was quickly found. Here's the original KLF recording. [[There's a substantial ammount od remixes which don't feature the MC5 sample. It took some time to find a good example...)

Original uncensored version.

Here's the video.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; December-18-10 at 08:12 PM.