Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bopcity View Post

I don't want to infer what Gannon's motive was but it didn't seem limited to ordering carryout from Fishbones. The days of Amos and Andy have long passed and, while Kwame Kilpatrick might be a criminal and a sociopath, that's no reason to resort to mindless stereotypes and caricature.
    LOL, the mis-spelling of his NAME in the title didn't warn you?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you must've been under a BIG ROCK for the past couple of years.

I didn't make the caricature. Kwame Kilpatrick made that of himself. AND the city. And he continues to make it out of anyone who defends him, even obliquely. Say, like yourself.

I WAS indeed reminding everyone of the strong rumor that Kwhyme had Fishbones carryout delivered to his cell when Warren Evans was in charge of the Sheriff Department, and with the CURRENT Sheriff as his hand-picked assistant.

I also KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that he was able to COMMAND a heating and cooling technician to remain for over three hours while the temperature in his 'cell' was adjusted properly.

I also know he had a cell phone while in that facility in the UP.

So...yeah, I guess I'm...a...corruptionist. Yeah, that's the ticket. Anyone on the side of entitlement due to corruption should be castrated at least, and discriminated against to the highest degree. Separated from polite society as well. Yanno...like LOCKED UP BEHIND BARS!

When said corruption artist...and that IS what Kwhyme truly and deeply IS, after a lifetime of grooming and exercising his apparently divine right to fleece the good city of Detroit [[and tag the virgins and wannabee ho's whenever he pleased)...tries yet AGAIN to find a connected judge to allow him to escape justice...it gets me a little, well, disturbed.

Sorry it made me look like a Freeper or worse. There IS something worse, isn't there?!

Thanks, Wash_man, Stromberg and Kenp for watching my back.

Cheers anyways, this is fun.
    Last edited by Gannon; December-15-10 at 07:55 AM. Reason: (nitpicking the hand-picking)