Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Last Chance Bar

Hybrid View

Anyone ever catch some strange at the Last Chance? At this point in my life, I am not concerned with what some may think of my having engaged in pay-per-use sex. The short of it is, I stopped in the Last Chance one day in the late '70s after hearing Dick Purtan joke about the place so much. The walls had a number of signs on the wall that read 'No hookers' and 'No table jumping' and so on.

I didn't go there looking for strange, but I found some. A gal sat at my table and about an hour later we were in her apartment on 11 Mile in Royal Oak. Not bragging, just saying. Anyone else get some at the Last Chance? If too shy to say so in the open, PM me. Maybe we could form a veterans of the Last Chance club.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Publican View Post
    Anyone ever catch some strange at the Last Chance? At this point in my life, I am not concerned with what some may think of my having engaged in pay-per-use sex. The short of it is, I stopped in the Last Chance one day in the late '70s after hearing Dick Purtan joke about the place so much. The walls had a number of signs on the wall that read 'No hookers' and 'No table jumping' and so on.

I didn't go there looking for strange, but I found some. A gal sat at my table and about an hour later we were in her apartment on 11 Mile in Royal Oak. Not bragging, just saying. Anyone else get some at the Last Chance? If too shy to say so in the open, PM me. Maybe we could form a veterans of the Last Chance club.
    When the evening was over was she expecting a tip?

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    When the evening was over was she expecting a tip?
    Other than his small one?