Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

:-) Based on the mandate given by more than 72% of the voters, I'd say districts are safe.

If anyone goes to any of these events, say hello to to me. I'll be the friendly neighborhood camera operator.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChievous View Post
    :-) Based on the mandate given by more than 72% of the voters, I'd say districts are safe.
    Even if we get district voting, it won't take place until 2017. But thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    Even if we get district voting, it won't take place until 2017. But thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the sessions.
    Sorry kraig, looks like I ignored you :-[[ I hope you make yourself known to me tomorrow also.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChievous View Post
    Yeah, but what KIND of district voting? How many districts? What size? Will there be an at-large component? When you have so many people involved in the rewrite and there's such an entrenched interest in keeping things the way they've been, how do you ensure actual reform the way voters intended? Detroit's movers and shakers have a nasty habit of getting their way all the time.