Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Get a cheap one at Dunham's or Target. They carry Schwinn.

We biked the cut tonight for the first time. Very nice. Some shady deals going on when we went down either Franklin or Woodbridge, but we didn't feel unsafe. Kept going on to the riverfront and then downtown to get back home [[we live in Lafayette Park and the cut is just a couple blocks from us -- very cool!)

I am looking to spend under $100 for a bike

dexterferry Guest

BShea you live in LP and this was your first trip through the cut? I don't live anywhere near there and I've been up and down it dozens of times.

And for the record, I haven't seen anything shady in those dozens of times [[I don't consider the homeless guy living between Woodbridge and Franklin shady).

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BShea View Post
    Get a cheap one at Dunham's or Target. They carry Schwinn
    schwinn hasn't been a sign of quality in years, the fact that they are sold in dunham's and target should only emphasize that.

like todd said, go talk to the folks at the hub