Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Yeah, I can see that.... know a few folks including myself that already live in multi-dwelling two-storied 'with or without' attic, house-styled properties sprinkled about in the city [[which is becoming a safer option as someone is always around to ward off the thieves and scrappers).

You sorta get the feel and amenities of house living via basic privacy, as they are broken up into sections. And it is better than crowded apartment life with too many personalities and people. It can be nice and I love not shoveling snow and dealing with grass and other full house responsibilities.

I have a friend that lives in Woodbridge in a huge mammoth duplex up in a rather large attic and it has great view. The owner down on a lower level does all the lawn and snow stuff of pays to have it done.

I guess this sorta situation is the 'poor mans' working-stiff 'condo' lifestyle, just paying rent with the flexibility to go if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    A lot of times, the low-rise condo communities can be real neighborhoods. When you have an empty nest and don't need a back yard for the kids to play in, why not move into a condo and quit being a slave to Grass cutting, snow shoveling, leaf raking, etc.?

With a condo, you can take off when you want to and come back when you feel like it. A lot of folks don't care for being on the 30th or 50th floor, but want to be on the first or second floor.
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-26-10 at 07:10 PM.