Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

If there's another classic car parade, someone should ring them up to come and attend. November 22nd is the birthdate of Harley Earl. I read that there were only three survivors but Wiki speaks of an astonishing nine survivors! Nine out of twelve is a great average! There were also 32 support cars.

Here's a Wiki.

Interesting to me personally is that I see a lot of Dutch sounding names were involved in this restoration. Not surprising since this project is based in Zeeland.... Michigan. There's a large Dutch community in the west of the state.

Futureliner n#8 just arrived in Europe last month! Look at the state of disrepair of that one! It still has it's orinal color scheme but that really has to be a labour of love!\ Here's an older collection of pictures but this one puzzles me. It's a year older that the first clip but this clip als speaks of a Futureliner in Sweden. But this clearly is different one. Are there two Futureliners in Sweden?
    Last edited by Whitehouse; September-21-10 at 06:29 AM.