Quote Originally Posted by Russix View Post
I've stepped into what I thought was the end of the line before there only to be told politely that the line continues quite abit down one of the aisles.
I have had that happen to me a few times, and I had the manager try to tell me the end of the line was 3 times longer than I thought it was. I said to him that he needed to open more registers if the line was this long, and the responce was he was short of staff that day [[Although I didn't see him working) . I put my purchases on the shelf in the aisle right in front of the manager, and walked out of the store.

I'll tell ya, some of these people who go to drug stores drive me insane with the amount of time they waste at the register...

The got to spend 5 minutes looking for their special shopper discount card...

They got to make sure the item they bought is in the flier so they can get the discount. If it doesn't scan, then they want to see a manager or won't buy it

Then when you thought it was bad enough they write a check to pay for $5 worth of groceries.

Yea, im all for the U-Scans. Im tied of going in there for a bottle of cough syrup and spending 20 minutes in line dealing with the billshit.