I don't have a problem with it leading the front page. So it was controversial call against our Lions and it was so blatantly obvious the call was blown. Is this any less news than the Armando Galarraga blown perfect game a few months back? And yet that was a news item that transcended over to even non-sports fans. There are plenty of front page news articles that are worthy of big splashy headlines- the Lions just happen to make this one. Obviously the people who complain about it aren't sports fans nor do they understand the implications it has on the long suffering Lions fan base.

Some of us weren't exactly riveted to the Kwame debacle a few months back but we were served up headlines nearly every day about it. No big deal there either. It was news and maybe it wasn't the news I wanted to read immediately but it was news nevertheless. Don't like what the big headline is about- then I suggest you don't pick up the paper, read it online or just skim to the section you want to read. Some editor has got to make the choice on what to put there- so you disagree with them. Move on.