Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
Actually I am starting to like you.
We'll see about that.

We can exchange insults til the cows come home.
Okay, but I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to tell you that you are a drama queen. It's like telling someone they have spinach between their teeth. Whereas most people won't say anything, I'll tell you the things that are hard to hear.

Just do not steal the copper that is left.
I highly doubt Django left any copper. Maybe an eye, but he probably didn't leave any copper.

You are 100 percent right...
Thank you. I'm glad you see it that way.

the exchange of words garners attention. Unfortunately, it is read by other folk seeking vicarious thrills. It does not rent rooms.
Wrong. Free advertising is free advertising and there is no bad publicity. Maybe "it" doesn't rent rooms, but as of right now, neither are you.

I am pretty transparent and no doubt dull.
You are 100% right.

This home is very special and I made a death bed promise to keep it going. Please do not try to make a joke out of that.
I'm not going to make any promises. I have to take my chances where I can get them.

Laugh at me if you will
Way ahead of you.

Laugh at me...but not at my promise.
I think I'll laugh at both. Thanks.

I even like the term drama queen. It invests a stigma that sounds like fun. I will try hard to live up to it.
You are already living up to it, and you haven't even had to try. It fits you like an old glove. You are called a drama queen because you are being a drama queen, not the other way around.

Anyway, how big of a room are we talking here? If I have to be flexible and open minded to live there, are you going to be flexible and open minded about my activites?