Jmil,
I could care less who endorses whom? The fact of the matter is people vote. No one can force anyone to vote for someone they don't want.
From the horrible results I can only surmise the great DPS system that has served Detroit so well the past 30 years [[especially the last 15) could be at fault because of the poor literacy tests that come from that system as well as the poor graduation rate.
As for Conyers getting voted in I am sure it has to do with name recognition rather than anything else. A person does not have to know how to read other than to know what the name Conyers looks like to put an "X" beside that name.

Exdetroiter, I didn't call anyone ignorant. I called people illiterate. With a school system like DPS barely churning out students I stand by my statement. It has nothing to do with Detroiters [[or Grosse Pointe, who have nothing to do with Detroit politics) it has to do with a very poor school system.

So give me a grumpy or is that a constipation face all you want it isn't changing that fact. By the way I am sure ex-lax may help with that. It sure helps the bums crapping on the sidewalks.