Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Downtown Lady, you can hate me all you like. No one is stopping you. Just like everyone has the right to perceive what they want to perceive. Whether that is believing someone is a bigot, racist, asshole, hater, slut, dick-head, loser, hipster, fatty, toothpick, black, white, yellow, red, short, tall, ugly, cute, one-legged, one-armed, long hair, no hair. We can all hate anyone we wish.
    OK, wait -- you have completely misunderstood me. I do not hate you or anyone else on this board. My point was that once upon a time because I disliked your views [[which I admit you are entitled to), someone else said that I must hate or dislike or have a problem with you because you're from Canada, which at the time and still made no sense to me and just seemed to me to be unnecessarily stirring up trouble.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Lady View Post
    Child support? Child custody? Divorce? None of which are lawsuits. None of which get you put in jail.
    IF you chose to actually read my statement, you would find that, in fact, I made that distinction. Piss off.

Here is your statement:

"So why aren't you in jail then? Oh I get it... a lawsuit. Pick your battles better.
    Care to enlighten us with the facts of your case?"

Now where exactly in that statement did you make that distinction?

And me suggesting that it could have been child support, child custody or divorce warrants you saying "Piss off"? Thank you for proving my point about people having bad attitudes.

We have heard one person's viewpoint that the entire Oakland County judicial system is biased against black men, based upon the viewpoint of the losing side in a case before a court. We have no facts. It is all opinion. Recognize that, and what is everyone fighting about again?

Where did our original poster go? Can we get some facts here?:

Thank you Gazhekwe, I agree that it is opinion and we have no facts, and the original poster's opinion may or may not be accurate. My objection was to the poster being called an asshole, a fool, a racist and being told to fuck off for expressing his interpretation of what he experienced, before anyone bothered to get the facts.

Stosh Guest

Here is your statement:

"So why aren't you in jail then? Oh I get it... a lawsuit. Pick your battles better.
    Care to enlighten us with the facts of your case?"

Now where exactly in that statement did you make that distinction?

And me suggesting that it could have been child support, child custody or divorce warrants you saying "Piss off"? Thank you for proving my point about people having bad attitudes.
    Once again, piss off. PLEASE. There, that's better.

Haha, that's great. You got nothing so you just tell someone to piss off. That's awesome.

Stosh Guest

Haha, that's great. You got nothing so you just tell someone to piss off. That's awesome.
    Exactly. You feel that you warrant a response? Rather unreasonable of you, isn't it? Something about this isn't right. I would not be a bit surprised to find that this pontiac tool is in fact, you. You just wanna piss off a bunch of people, which is par for the course.

So piss off.

Are you serious? Yes, I took the trouble of creating a different identity and posting for a year just to be able to trick people on this thread.

I don't want or need a response from you on anything. I just wanted to point out that you telling me to piss off does not impress me.

Stosh Guest

Obviously you do need the response, otherwise you would have taken my advice in the first place. I can care less to impress you either. So piss off.

Whatever, Stosh -- I'm done as I can see you have nothing meaningful to add to the dialogue, unless you consider "piss off" to be meaningful. Your posts have no logic -- you've created two scenarios -- either that I piss off or else that means I need/want a response from you?

It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with someone that is illogical, who adds nothing to the dialogue and who resorts to telling people to piss off when they've been outsmarted. I'm done with this.

Stosh Guest

Whatever, Stosh -- I'm done as I can see you have nothing meaningful to add to the dialogue, unless you consider "piss off" to be meaningful. Your posts have no logic -- you've created two scenarios -- either that I piss off or else that means I need/want a response from you?

It is impossible to have an intelligent discussion with someone that is illogical, who adds nothing to the dialogue and who resorts to telling people to piss off when they've been outsmarted. I'm done with this.
    Outsmarted? Hardly. I don't choose to give you the satisfaction of a sane answer, much like the tactic you use here on a daily basis.

Tell you what. You DON'T Piss off then.

Obviously it's either or with you, but I'm waiting for a response from the OP. Which you are not. Or are you? If that's the case, sign off and fill us in on the details of your case.

Downtown Lady, I applaude your effort to que the racisim. It's garbage, and I was reasonably sure that's why everyone was on this site. To help eachother to find ways of getting along and repairing the damage done to your city. I'm starting to see why so many of those awesome people I've read thru on the atdetroit site have left. Those old threads are what got me into this forum, the people rocked.

Thats so true....The old folks are about gone....

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stipes View Post
    Downtown Lady, I applaude your effort to que the racisim. It's garbage, and I was reasonably sure that's why everyone was on this site. To help eachother to find ways of getting along and repairing the damage done to your city. I'm starting to see why so many of those awesome people I've read thru on the atdetroit site have left. Those old threads are what got me into this forum, the people rocked.

Thats so true....The old folks are about gone....
    True. They are being driven out by the idiocy of certain posters. Try and stay out of the troll threads, such as this one, and you'll do better.

^^^ Good God, it's the Ministry of Truth from 1984.

Default I read what someone want to say...

But if I dont like it,I'll usally say to myself that's bull crap,,and keep it to myself...I'm not to bully anyone,slam em down,make them feel like they are nothing..When someone post,,they have something to say,,good or bad..
    Whats wrong anymore is people finding falt..You dont know what I'm going tru,,and I dont know what your going tru, but cant we at least say,,hey,,why you post this?? What happened?? Maybe he is a troll,,and if you think he was,,dont go off sayin f-you..Maybe he had a really crappy day and wanting to vent thinkin he did get a bad rap.We wasnt there,,and know what he went tru..
    Me,,,I'm half white and japanese, and if you knew all the bullshit I took growing up tru the 1960's in Ky. being called everything in the book going tru school..Chink,,slant,,jap..I had my 30th high school gradutaion reunion this month and I didnt go...I told my best friend,,and he didnt go either cause he was made fun of cause he was called fat ass,, lard ass,,fat fu*k...I told him,,I got too much pain to go back...At least tru all the years that gone by,,we know what the try meaning of being a friend is....I have no use of anyone trying to judge anyone that you dont know till you know em......
    I guess thats why alot of the old people left......I see Gannon post at times and always enjoy him so much....Whats happened to people anymore....

My theory is that the economy is making people irritated.

Stosh Guest

^^^ Good God, it's the Ministry of Truth from 1984.
    Glad that you feel that way.

Stosh Guest

But if I dont like it,I'll usally say to myself that's bull crap,,and keep it to myself...I'm not to bully anyone,slam em down,make them feel like they are nothing..When someone post,,they have something to say,,good or bad..
    Whats wrong anymore is people finding falt..You dont know what I'm going tru,,and I dont know what your going tru, but cant we at least say,,hey,,why you post this?? What happened?? Maybe he is a troll,,and if you think he was,,dont go off sayin f-you..Maybe he had a really crappy day and wanting to vent thinkin he did get a bad rap.We wasnt there,,and know what he went tru..
    Me,,,I'm half white and japanese, and if you knew all the bullshit I took growing up tru the 1960's in Ky. being called everything in the book going tru school..Chink,,slant,,jap..I had my 30th high school gradutaion reunion this month and I didnt go...I told my best friend,,and he didnt go either cause he was made fun of cause he was called fat ass,, lard ass,,fat fu*k...I told him,,I got too much pain to go back...At least tru all the years that gone by,,we know what the try meaning of being a friend is....I have no use of anyone trying to judge anyone that you dont know till you know em......
    I guess thats why alot of the old people left......I see Gannon post at times and always enjoy him so much....Whats happened to people anymore....
    Oh those three or 5 periods that you use to suggest some stream of consciousness used to be marked off as highlighted or deleted on the old board. Funny that you choose to see what you want to see. Some people chose, when they made the move over, to go by different names as they had on the other board. Quit whining maybe?

I'm not whining,,but to tell you the truth...The bitching,,pickin on people on here is like a disease.It will get to where people see *these* posts and say I'm not gonna say anything cause I'll get flamed,,or screw this,,I thought this was a good site...It's like now,used to there was alot of post everyday but now seems like noone want to say anything or left,,and said the hell with this...

It's like now,used to there was alot of post everyday but now seems like noone want to say anything or left
    I know, like there when how people that post but now if there when nobody post. Why think you is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    I know, like there when how people that post but now if there when nobody post. Why think you is that?
    Thanks, Johnlodge! You have motivated me to rediscover the long lost Dialectizer!

Or rather: Yo' haf motivated me t'rediscovah th' long lost Dialeckizer! Fry mah hide!

Stosh Guest

I'm not whining,,but to tell you the truth...The bitching,,pickin on people on here is like a disease.It will get to where people see *these* posts and say I'm not gonna say anything cause I'll get flamed,,or screw this,,I thought this was a good site...It's like now,used to there was alot of post everyday but now seems like noone want to say anything or left,,and said the hell with this...
    The threads you see kept as archives from atdetroit are hall of fame threads. There's no shortage of posting here, as far as I can see, nor is there any more or less flaming. Remember, that most archived threads are ones of exceptional quality, unlike this one.

Johnlodge, I have to tell you that I think you are one of the smartest, wittiest and most creative people on this forum. I think it's a shame when you use your many gifts to make fun of people for no reason. There are others on this forum that do that, but they don't have your wit and your creativity. You are truly super creative and super funny, and I hate to see you stoop to that level. You know that you pick at Stipes and pick at Stipes just because he dared to say that he missed your friend's posts, and it's so not necessary.

Now go ahead and make fun of me for saying this -- here or on your other forum, whichever you prefer.

Time to vote. I'll decide. With respect to articulation, common sense, empathy, patience and intelligent commentary, Downtown Lady wins by a mile.

Her last post, however, killing JohnLodge with kindness, and in the process pissing him off all over again, was a low blow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast