Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Buy American View Post
    I'm surprised....instead of outrage... I'm reading jokes and innuendos.
    I wouldn't make the assumption that people aren't outraged - just because they cracked a joke.

The prior thread that initially brought up Mathis' inappropriate behavior - was clearly expressing outrage. As a woman I find his actions extremely offensive. However with that said.. I appreciate the jokes.

Sometimes people just need to crack a joke to smile & make the day a bit brighter. And that doesn't mean we are ignoring the problem.

Amika......Exactly! This man makes my skin crawl. He is a sicko for sure. And BagAJellyDonuts, you must be joking!? He is so much more than just a jerk. You see nothing wrong with what he did? Do you have a sister or a mother or daughter, and would you think it was ok for some man to expose himself and jack off in front of them? What he did is definetly a crime. Jeez

Ravine Guest

Oh now, be nice, gang. Mathis claims that he has an illness and will seek help.
    Aren't you all hip to the way this works?
    We see it all the time. If you are called out for criminal acts, anti-social behavior, or even just plain "being an asshole," you immediately play the "I have an illness" card, and presto!! Your record of mis-deeds is purged, you are forgiven, and you're back in the saddle straightaway. If it doesn't play out that way, you sue everybody in sight for discriminating against you because of your illness. If that doesn't fly, you sue your legal counsel for mis-representation and/or general incompetence.

Of course, in Mathis' case, all of that must be conducted orally [[no, I'm not being a wisenheimer,) because we have already established that he can't write.
    But I hear tell that a lot of young men can't write.