I only text when im at red lights anyways....

Its just like our stupid seatbelt law. As long as I don't get points when im caught, I'll gladly pay the Ticket.

I can't tell you how many times I drove through a seat belt enforcement zone without wearing my seatbelt. I always pay attention to whats on the road ahead of me, and I can usually put it on before I get to the officer doing the audit. Then even im caught, I just turn down the very next size street, as the police officers don't wait till 5 or 6 blocks down so they are not drawing alot of attention.

The last time I got a no seatbelt ticket was at 11:30 at night on Van Dyke and 7 Mile and all the streetlights where out, and I couldn't see the sign or the officer sitting in the middle of the road doing the check on everyone who went by. I had a friend with me, I was quick enough to tell him to put his seat belt on, so they where only able to issue 1 ticket.

Its just as bad as feeding the parking meter in Grosse Pointe. They fine you like $5, its cheaper to save $.25 NOT to feed the meter if your in and out and take your risk on a $5 ticket.