In 2000 at the Dems convention, Kwame Kilpatrick and Barack Obama [[then Ill state senator) were touted as the new generation of Democratic politicans. You could have thought that KK had every bit of a chance to be as successful in politics as Barack. KK is every bit of a speaker as Barack [[maybe better, a good point for discussion). An excellent command of the political issues affecting Detroit

Barack used his talent, worked hard and in the process made his own breaks and had some luck which happens when you work hard.

KK on the other hand wasted his god given talents by being personally undisciplined, thinking he could continue to tell people what they wanted to hear to get out of jams instead of being accountable for his actions.

I get upset with KK like I get upset with the NFL Lineman who's a first round draft choice who eats himself out of the league, or the NBA player who can't leave the drugs alone. Wasting a god given talent instead of using the gift in a positive manner is what makes me angry.